Select Language

quinta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2014

discography

DISCOGRAPHY

As sombras da noite, eu morro por eu mesmo..
(The shadows of  the night, i die by myself)   


first demo of the freak funebre 4 tracks 
recorded in 2013
Re-released in 2014 by Misantropic existence records in 40 cd-r 

* intro 
* body veiled in shadow 
* Oak suicide 
* misanthropic night







Nictofilia, a filosofia do meu suicídio
(nyctophilia, the philosophy of my suicide)
Second demo of freak funebre containing 6 tracks 
recorded and released in 2014 by the label depressive illusions records of Ukrania 
in tape format K7
re-released in 20 cdr-pro by cvlminis from Russia
covering topics such as depression, suicide and self destruction of the mind and body by depression

*Intro
*nyctophilia, the philosophy of my suicide
*euthanasia (while the light goes)
*I crawl on my blood
*the old tree of my suicide
*outro



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário